Wednesday, February 3, 2016

DAY ONE HUNDRED FIFTY-SIX OF THE HAPPINESS PROJECT

Day 156.  I started training for the bike ride today.  I rode 5 miles on my stationary bike.  I took it slow since it is the first time I got on any type of bike in a long time.  It has been 14 months since my accident.  I felt safe on the stationary bike!  I turned my Ipad on and watched a show that I like while I rode my bike.  It took me 30 minutes to ride 5 miles.

I called Comcast again and this time I gave them hell.  I have a bucket truck coming on Friday morning to fix my cable before the Super Bowl.  I told them I better be able to see the Super Bowl without a flickering screen or someone is going to pay.  I just want to happily watch the game.

Until tomorrow...   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!