Monday, February 1, 2016

DAY ONE HUNDRED FIFTY-FOUR OF THE HAPPINESS PROJECT

Day 154.  My cable is still acting up.  I thought it had been fixed but it has not.  I called the guy at the cable company but no response.  It better be fixed by Sunday. 

Poor Happi.  She has more goop in her eyes.  I called the vet and she thinks Happi has pink eye (conjunctivitis) again.  She is such a good girl and never complains.  It must be so uncomfortable but she doesn't "say" a word.  She gets another week of the icky gel put in her eyes.

Today I bought tickets to a sing-a-long movie.  I have never been to a sing-a-long movie in a movie theater but it sounds like fun.  This is a year of finding my happiness and doing things out of my comfort zone is one way.

Yesterday was the final day of January and the month of Friends Are Forever.  Here is the wrap up:
  • Meet new people - I met a few people in Florida and I have spoken to many people.  
  • Keep in Contact with your Friends, Be there for Them - I was there for C when she needed me, I went to visit S, I have called some friends and emailed some that I haven't spoken to in years.  I also reached out to some on Facebook.
  • Listen Smile, Stop Talking - I try to keep quite and let others talk.  I get too exuberant sometimes.  I am working on this.
  • Bring people together - I didn't have much time to work on this since I was away for 1/2 the month.
  • Be Positive, No Gossip - I am working on being more positive.
  • Cut People some Slack - This is hard.  Either I cut folks too much slack or not enough.  I still have to work on this.
  • Plan things and show up - I excelled at this.  I went to a dance event, party, play, concert, Disney, Universal Studios, Florida, visiting friends and family, lunch with friends and visiting Super Bowl 50.  
  • Laugh More! - I have moments when I laugh more.  When I am with friends I laugh more.  

February  is GAMES I WANT TO PLAY month.  
"This is your life.  Do what you love and do it often."
  • Do things that make you happy.
  • Do things you have never done before.
  • See Lots of movies
  • Continue to Blog as long as it makes you happy.
  • Find someone to play board games
  • Museums; Cultural things
  • Take time for projects
  • Train for the Bike Ride (I know it is not a game but it is time to start training for July!)  This was Play Wii more often.  I can do that too!
There you go.  My plan for February.  

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!