Sunday, January 31, 2016

DAY ONE HUNDRED FIFTY-THREE OF THE HAPPINESS PROJECT

Day 153. On the spur of the moment I traveled to see the Super Bowl City.  It was pretty interesting.  It was not as crowded as I thought it would be.  There was not much to do.  I saw a choir singing and kids trying different things like riding a bike to make power.  It was a nice but chilly day and it was fun to see but I am not sure it was worth it.  I didn't go to the other site, the NFL area because it took me about 25 minutes to get through security and I didn't want to go through more security to see more stuff.  I guess I expected more things to do or see.

On my way home I stopped at a hardware store and they had Lava Lamp light bulbs.  I was so excited.  Now I don't have to have $7 light bulbs shipped to me!  Yippee!

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!