Thursday, August 27, 2015

A - Z TRAVEL BLOGGING CHALLENGE - X

Today is the letter X for my Travel Blogging Challenge.  Okay, I give.  There is no country with the letter X.  

Since there is no country with the letter X, I will write about a place I want to visit that I have not already.

Germany.  

I want to visit Germany.  My family background is German and I would like to visit Germany to see it.  I remember when the wall came down between East and West.  There are many places to see like the Rhine, Cologne, Dresden, Neuschwanstein Castle, Munich, and Berlin.  

Okay, Germany goes on the places to visit list.

Until tomorrow...

1 comment:

  1. I hope you can find the time to go and enjoy Germany. I spent most my life there with the military. Dad then husband. 4 kids born there.
    Very beautiful and great people.

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear what you have to say!