Tuesday, August 4, 2015

A - Z TRAVEL BLOGGING CHALLENGE - B

Today is the letter B for my Travel Blogging Challenge.  Yesterday I was speaking to a gentleman who used to live in Bolivia.  He told me about the country.  It sounds beautiful and majestic.  The cities, the people, the water, the mountains. 

But he also told me the darker side.  Of people being kidnapped and murdered.  Of a country where the people suffer because of a government that is corrupt and has been in charge for many, many years.  Of a country that allows it's land to be mined, drilled and deforested while indigenous people lose their lands. 

As much as I would like to visit there, I think I will wait until there is a change in government and things get a bit safer.

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!