Saturday, July 4, 2015

INDEPENDENCE DAY

Happy 4th of July!  The banging and booming of fireworks is all around us.  The dogs must be getting used to the noise because they are both curled up asleep in their beds.

It was a good day of finishing tasks that needed to get done.  Haircut, food shopping, trip to Lowes to get some mulch, and some cooking.  Weird that that filled up the whole day.  I used the peaches my neighbor gave me to make a glaze that I put over vanilla soy ice cream. I can also use it on baked tofu.  I also made vegan sweet potato salad.  I mixed 1 potato with 2 sweet potatoes so it has some flavor.  It tastes delicious. It will taste better when it gets chilled. 

I am having a flare I think.  Yesterday I may have overdone it working outside in the yard.  I am sore all over and my hands are killing me.  I am very tired.  I fell asleep watching the news today at 5pm.  I am going to take another Advil PM tonight and see if that will help.  Maybe another bath?? 

Overall it was a good day.  I really like looking at my backyard.  I just can't wait to use it. 

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!