Saturday, April 11, 2015

GARAGE SALE

Today I had a garage sale.  My whole neighborhood had a garage sale.  I made a whole $4.  There was not a very good turnout for the stuff I was selling.  I had audio books on CD and frames (nice ones) and some other stuff like a room shampooer and a hot tub cover.  None of this stuff sold.  I sold some painted decorative shovels, a wine rack and a child's toy.  I am taking all the leftover stuff to the Goodwill.  I will take the tax write off just to get it out of the house.  I may keep one of the audiobooks for my car.  I have been getting tired of listening to the radio.  Maybe an audiobook would be fun.  I spend about 1.5 hours in the car a day.  I could finish an audiobook a week. 
It was fun sitting outside seeing my neighbors.  Where will I spend all my profits?? 

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!