Wednesday, March 11, 2015

MORNING OF SHOPPING

This morning I went to buy my new telephone battery and laptop battery.  Then I had to spend the day watching them both charge for hours.  My phone is still charging.  I had to charge and then drain the laptop and now I am charging it again.

I also went to the camera store and checked out camera lenses.  I really want a lens that can take photos further in the distance.  I checked out three but the one I think I am buying was sold out.  I will have to wait two weeks.  I checked them out online and they were the same price.  The camera store near us is a professional camera store and they have pretty competitive prices.  I can't wait to get the lens.  A present for me!

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!