Friday, February 20, 2015

PROTEST KARMA

Today I was going to meet my friend and it was one thing after another.

First I got caught in a three car pile up.  No, I was not in the accident, I was just caught in the traffic from the looky loos watching the tow truck and the police.  Then I finally got within a few minutes of my meeting and I got caught in a protest.  I was supposed to turn right but the road was blocked and I could not turn.  I went blocks out of my way and thought I was clear. While I was waiting at a red light, low and behold, here comes the protest marching right in front of my car.  Caught again! 

Then a very nice young lady saw my distress and told me she would move the crowd when the light turned green so I could get by.  I told her I was just so late!  I had now been caught three times.  I told her I supported what she was protesting against (people being evicted from their homes) and she sure enough moved the crowd so I could get by! 

Brenda said it was my protest Karma from all the times I blocked cars protesting the war, gay rights, AIDS funding, etc.  I ended up being 20 minutes late!

Until tomorrow....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!