Saturday, January 3, 2015

WENT TO SEE THE HOBBIT #3


Today I took my neighbor's kid to see The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies.  It is the third movie in the trilogy.  It was exciting but much more violent than the other three.  It was funny to go to a movie with a 13 year old.  Most of the time I have spent with him was at our home watching sports.  He is usually with Brenda and not too much with me.

I tried very hard to get him to talk.  I asked him questions about school and movies and music.  If you have spent much time around teenagers you know what I got.  Uh, sure, yup, no, nope.  It was hard to get him to actually talk about something.  I think he was being shy which was weird since I have known him since he was like 3 years old.  He talks a blue streak with Brenda.

Anyway, I finally got him talking about music and movies a bit.  I just kept talking and asking questions. We both liked the movie a lot.

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!