Wednesday, January 21, 2015

UPDATE POST

This is an update post:

Lucky:
I have taken her off all medication and she seems better.  The behavior doc wants to put her back on the meds but I don't think this is a good idea.  I wish the meds had worked but they made her worse.  All the shaking made me stressed out.

Stitches:
My stitches are out and the incision is almost healed all the way.  Some of you are nervous that the incision was still bleeding.  The Doc wanted me to keep it covered in order to keep the cut from scabbing over.  A scab could mean cracking and infection.  That was the thing we didn't want.  By keeping it covered at all times the incision would not scab up. It has finally stopped bleeding. 

Health:
I have been feeling very good.  I am nervous saying this.  It has been two months since an accident or illness.  I am waiting for something to happen. Is that bad?  It is that time of the year and with this crazy weather and everyone being sick or just getting over being sick or about to be sick, I guess I am due.

I get my second flu shot this week.  I know it isn't very effective this year but I don't take any chances.  I think any think is better than nothing. 

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!