Friday, January 16, 2015

NEIGHBOR WATERING LAWN

My neighbor has started water his lawn on an automatic sprinkler again.  It comes on each morning at 8:45am and goes for at least one hour.  I guess this person thinks the drought is over. I guess this person is unaware that just because we got a few inches of water a month ago, that doesn't mean they need to stop conserving.

This time we had it. Last time we didn't complain when the excess water drained out into the street for 40 minutes. I guess at some point somebody complained because the watering stopped. This time we were fed up after four continuous days of watering. I made an anonymous complaint to the water company. Call me a snitch. I don't care when I am saving my shower water for my pond and you are watering your lawn.

I hope in a few days the watering will cease.

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!