Thursday, January 1, 2015

FOUND A WAY TO TAKE A BATH

I found a way to take a bath.  I have wanted to take a bath for days.  Partially because I have been sad and when I am sad I want to take a bath.  But also because it has been unseasonably cold.  I was so cold yesterday that I took a second shower.  Something that is so bad considering we have a water shortage.  I just needed to get warm and a hot shower seemed like the only way.

I filled the bathtub with hot but not too hot water.  I didn't put any bubbles or bath salts in the water.  I got in and immediately put my bad leg with the cut up out of the water.  I took the whole bath with my leg out of the water except the few minutes when I washed the cut.  I got out and put my bandage back on.  I can't wait to stop having to wear this bandage all the time.  It is keeping my cut clean and uninfected but it is annoying and time consuming to take on and off.  At least I don't have to do it twice a day anymore.

I enjoyed my bath very much.  It warmed my bones and my soul.

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!