Tuesday, December 2, 2014

WHITE CHRISTMAS TREE

I have always wanted one of those white Christmas trees. You know what I mean. One of those fake trees from the 60's that is neon white.  I would put pink lights on it.  I think that would be cool.

We had a building manager years ago who was even more crazy about Christmas than I am. He always had a Christmas party called a redneck Christmas party.  He served Cheese Whiz, Beef Jerky, Beer, pork rinds, etc. he had no less than 15 Christmas trees of all sizes in his apartment. But the best tree was his authentic 1960's aluminum tree.  I fell in love.

I keep hoping I can talk Brenda into getting one.  They aren't as expensive as I thought they would be. $180 for a six foot tree.  Plus it is pre-lit with 500 lights.


Getting ready for Christmas.

Until tomorrow...

2 comments:

  1. What fun, Adrienne! I hope you get to have your special tree. Maybe Santa will bring you one?

    Hoping you're feeling better. ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Wren. I don't think Santa will bring one this year but I am going to check on sales after Christmas!

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear what you have to say!