Friday, December 12, 2014

DAY AFTER STITCHES

Today I went to work for a few hours.  I am supposed to keep my leg elevated but I did ask the doc if I could go to work if I kept it up. She said okay.

I have to clean the wound twice a day and put antibiotic cream on it.  I have to keep it covered at all times.  I have to take antibiotics three times a day.  I also have to be very careful not to bang it against anything.  The doc says she is not going to be happy if she has to stitch it up again.

I didn't know that it is very easy to get infections in wounds below the knee.  So I have to keep off the leg as much as possible and keep it elevated.

The pain has decreased but it still stings.  I hear that is the nerves regenerating.

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!