Tuesday, December 2, 2014

CONCUSSION

I saw my primary doc today. I guess my concussion was a bit worse than in the ER. I am supposed to not do anything to stressful, no exercise, no TV, nothing that will make it worse.  My brain needs to heal. Which is all good news to me. I thought I was starting to go crazy. I can't concentrate, I keep mixing things up. I am wicked tired.  I feel out of it.  Those are all the effects of the concussion.

My knee injury is an old injury probably from when I fell on the cruise ship. I knew I hurt my knee.

He thinks I cracked the cartiledge in my rib age not a rib. He says "still hurts as much".
I go back in a few weeks.

Until tomorrow...

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad you saw your doctor, Adrienne. So sorry the concussion is continuing to cause you trouble. I guess just a nice, long rest is in order? Do take care. Sending warmth and comfort your way.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Wren, I am catching up on my blog. I was told to stay off anything that made me think. Everything makes me think! If we could spend some time resting?!

      Delete

Would love to hear what you have to say!