Saturday, November 1, 2014

SKINNY JEANS

Yesterday we went to a Halloween party.  I dressed as a fork in the road.  I was dressed in all black.  I wore a pair of skinny jeans (okay, stretch skinny jeans) that I bought at least 1.5 years ago.  I bought them to wear with a pair of boots I own.  I bought these boots because they fit over my calves.  No boots fit over my calves!  Anyway, I got the skinny jeans to wear with the boots but my calves with the jeans didn't fit in the boots.  Plus I was too self conscience wearing the jeans.  They were so tight.

Last night I needed to wear black jeans and I thought what the hey.  I tried them on and they fit.  I was pleasantly shocked. I thought I looked good.

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!