Friday, November 21, 2014

RAIN, GLORIOUS RAIN

As of this evening we got .75 inches of rain. That is more rain than we have gotten in a year!  Our pond is almost full. Another inch and we will have to start pumping the water out.

The dogs are funny. They keep sniffing the air. They are not interested in going outside in the rain. 

I want to park my car outside and soap it up.  Then let the rain rinse it off. It hasn't been washed in 9 months. 

I guess now I will have to get the crack in my windshield fixed. It wasn't a problem when we had a drought. The crack doesn't go through the glass so no water gets through. But now it is raining I am not sure I want to keep playing Russian roulette. Eventually the water will leak through. 

Rain rain don't go away, please come back another day!

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!