Saturday, November 15, 2014

CRITTER IN THE BACKYARD

No, not that kind of critter.  It was either a cat, raccoon or skunk.  I let the dogs out in the backyard and they went crazy.  They were running around and barking.  Then I heard it.  A hiss.   A weird cackling type of growly sound.  It was eerie.  I don't know what kind of animal it was but I wanted the dogs out of there.  I had visions of a raccoon swooping down on the little dog. 

Happy came in pretty quickly with not too much trouble.  Lucky on the other hand, was a pain.  I had to yell and scream.  Beg and plead.  She was just running around and barking.  I finally corralled her up the stairs and in the door.  Then she was running around in the house because she needed to pee.  I had to take her out front on a leash.  By mid-night whatever it was was gone.

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!