Monday, October 13, 2014

CLEANED OUT MY MEDICINE DRAWER

This weekend I decided to clean out the drawer that held my medications. I got motivated when my doc prescribed a medication and I told him I had a bottle. I got the bottle out and it had expired in 2009.  Time to clean out my meds!

I could not believe how many bottles of pills I have that are expired. In fact it is embarrassing. I filled up an entire grocery bag.  Now I have to prepare them to be dropped off at a medicine drop off site. Brenda wanted me to throw them out but medicines in the trash or water system are wreaking havoc on the environment.  Antidepressants dumped in the water system (by people flushing them down the toilet) are disrupting the reproductive cycles of the fish populations.

I have so much space in my medication drawer.  I love it.

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!