Monday, September 15, 2014

SCALE MALFUNCTION

I have this really pretty, fancy scale. It is a glass and chrome scale from Weight Watchers.  I have always liked it because the numbers are really clear and large.  I have never been able to make the other functions like BMI work but I am sure I could with the manual.

About a month ago I noticed that the scale weighed me different amounts. Not just different amounts different days or different times of the day. I weighed myself and then I weighed myself 2 minutes later and the scale weighed me a different amount.  It became apparent that the scale was having issues. If I moved the scale from one location to another my weight changed. Sometimes 2.5 pounds. It also sometimes said I gained 3 pounds in one day.  Or lost 2.3 pounds.  It is getting screwy.

I changed the battery thinking that was the problem. No change. I think it is time to purchase a new scale.

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!