Friday, September 5, 2014

LUCKY IS NOT FEELING WELL


Poor little Lucky has not been feeling well. She has not been wanting to eat and for a dog who was obviously deprived of food before she came to live with us, that is a big deal. She always wants to eat!  So today I took her to the vet.  Of course she acted completely fine.  The vet could find nothing wrong with her. There are two things that are concerning: her teeth and the possibility of kennel cough. I told him that she had a cough last night and he thought that maybe she had the beginning of kennel cough.  I don't think that is what she has. He also said her teeth are bad but not bad enough to cause her problems.  I had them do blood work so we can make sure the little pup is okay.

Tonight she ate like a champ.  Maybe she is feeling better.  We get her results tomorrow.

The trip to the vet tired me out. I came home and slept for two hours with no pain pills.

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!