Friday, August 22, 2014

PACKAGE LOST

My brother and I have been upgrading my computer for a week now. We thought we were close to being done but then we decided to change backup systems.  Two days ago I ordered a better model.  Today the website said it was delivered. Huh? Delivered where. I called the delivery company (it was not one of the big three) and it took them a while to figure it out.  Here's the story:

The company that I ordered the back up system from made some sort of mistake in the shipping address.  I know it was right because it is also my billing address and my credit card would have never gone through.   The delivery company had a substitute on the route that day. He was only working 1/2 of the day. The sub delivered the package to who knows where.  I called to find out where the package was and the delivery company could not track it down because the sub had gone home and would not be back until Monday. No one knows where the package is and I doubt it will still be there on Monday.

If it is lost, the company I bought it from will have to send me another one.

I rode the stationary bike for one hour on level 3/4 for 11 miles.

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!