Tuesday, August 26, 2014

FINDING SOMETHING LOST

Last week I could not find something. What it is is not important.  It was very important. Without it something else was going to stop working so I needed to find it. I searched everywhere.  When I could not find it, I called the place that sold it to me.  They said they had a problem with this. Many of this product were shipped without it.  I thought, Wow, I hadn't lost it. It was never given to me.

Then today I was cleaning up some stuff and low and behold, I found what I was looking for. I had it all along.  I just misplaced it.

Here is a photo of my delicious dinner: zucchini log, tofu, green beans, baked beans, orzo salad.



Today I tried Wii Fit for 30 minutes.  Then I rode the stationary bike for 60 minutes for 10.75 miles on level 3.

Until tomorrow...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!