Tuesday, February 18, 2014

PRESSURE

Lately I am feeling a great deal of pressure.  I know that some of it I have caused.  I didn't need to plan this party at this time.  It is just causing more stress.

I have to do my taxes and I have a deadline.  I have this party coming up and all the planning.  Things are going right and some things are going wrong.  I made my playlist for my iPod and then the iPod won't download the list.  4 hours of music stuck on my computer! 

I want to do this photo video thing that I will be putting on the TV.  I am also doing a picture collage.  Lots to do.  Believe it or not this is scaled back from my previous ideas!

I just need to keep it together for a few more weeks.  Breathe!

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!